Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Nothing Else Matters…

Friday, December 19, 2008

1:16:55 AM

Let me get this straight and forward, for I am afraid if someone would be blurred by my posts.

“Don’t be silly, you know it’s impossible,” is one of the quotes that were spitted to bring me down. It was not quiet affective title for that post, isn’t it? But it is not something that I want to bring up tonight.

There is one thing that I want to make you all, my respective readers, to be aware of. I had my lessons, and it was something that I should have it shared with all of you. Firstly, in the local higher education institution (INTEC, UiTM to be precise), your ability in English is not very helpful. I used to score on most of my exams in English subjects, and I was initially very confident that in INTEC, my ability and fluency in English will help me much to make me an average student, if not the top one (for my mathematical and logical skills is not very good). Honestly saying, I envied those who have a logical mind, which means their ability in Mathematics is far better than their creative thinking. Being creative is not important, as far as I can see, but being logic is much more important.

The second thing is one of Nur’s posts, which draws my attention on it holistically as one provocative post. She wrote it with the state of definite, obvious anger which can be felt in every reader. Brilliant, I like the way she curse. Cruel is the most exact word that I can say. Keep up the good job, pal.

No comments:


Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...