Sometimes, when I was about to fall asleep, I went back to think about things that I had done in the day time. By doing that, I was able to see either my days are worth or not at all. Once I think about it, I realized that I waste too much time doing unnecessary things. My priority is not yet organized, and my life is not yet properly scheduled. This very evening, I look at my right and saw Wahid, my loyal roommate and responsible friend. Then I turned to my left and saw Adib, my helpful roommate and a really caring friend. I stare in my front side and ponder. Ponder, ponder and ponder again. I was the ‘weakest’ among all my roommates. Then my ideas flow extremely fast from my mind. So I grab a piece of paper and try to list down what has been the disturbance for my priority to be yet unorganized.
So here’s the list that I’ve made.
1. When those guys and girls were studying during their free time, I loiter around talking
rubbish, listening to the tracks I admired so much or just sleeping all by myself.
2. When those guys and girls were studying during their free time, I surf the internet for a
new tracks or gig flyers on Myspace, strumming my guitar in front of my laptop to learn
new licks and solo or leads. What a waste of time.
3. While those guys and girls were busy studying during weekends, I woke up at 1 o’clock and
have my lunch, before going out to either play bowling, snooker, jamming or went for
karaoke. I wasted my money, my precious time and eventually my future.
4. While those guys and girls were doing the homework given by the lecturers, I sat down,
doing nothing but stared at those toiling companions. I procrastinate, again and again.
5. In every class, I want them to end early. I have no passion to study. Not at all, and I think
that I was critically lazy.
So there it goes. However, there are some others that I can’t show. It’s too personal.
This track, Bosan from Roti is very nice. It was taken from their album Ilustrasi Mimpi.
“Bosan dengan hidupku, mengapa jadi begitu, kemanakah hilang semangatku”
For life is a funny thing.