Sunday, August 31, 2008
I went out with my girlfriend the other day. Missed her so much!!!!
1. Are you allowed to have a BF/GF?
Frankly, yes. As long as I stick to the boundaries.
2. Describe yourself in one sentence.
The man on the street with dreams and hope.
3. Who would you pick? The one who you really love or the one who really loves you?
Neither. Because I believe that there's a person who I really love and really loves me.
4. Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell?
5. Does it feel good to love someone special?
Yes, in my experience, it does. Go and try it yourself!
6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
7. What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
I never try to love someone, there is no need for that.
9. What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
Great. When they were jealous on you, that means you're better!
10.What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
They will one day regret all their doings. For sure.
1. Best place to cry?
I just don't cry.
It’s supposed to be Allah, Prophet Muhammad, and who’s next?
3. Tell us your dream last night?
Last night I sleep at 4. So find out yourself.
4. Ever hated someone so bad?
Sometimes... Well, truth hurts.
That Islam is all about terrorism. When does these people will start to ponder?
6. The last person you hang out with?
My girlfriend. I spent 12 hours with her yesterday.
7. Went to the movies with?
My girlfriend. Used to go there with my family, but you know, things change.
8. Talked on the cell phone with?
My father. He called me just now.
9. You yelled at?
Myself when I failed to answer the Precalculus question.
10.In the last week have you kissed someone?
My parent's hands.
I never dance. I hate choreography.
12.Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
My apology. Nothing about that that I can recall.
13.If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
Jamming. Just jamming.
14.If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Subang Jaya. My girlfriend lives there.
15.Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
Not yet. Maybe soon.
16.Are you old fashioned?
I don't know. I'm not a fashion victim.
17.What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not?
Easier for me to tell them I do not. Sympathy is only for looser.
18.What is the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Nothing. Not yet.
Friday, August 29, 2008
She is not the paragon... But at least she was so nice to us!!!
At least... But I think we Glendalians was too bad on her..
Isn't she sweet? Hehehehe.. Too lovely...
The next best thing is our SAT Preparation lecturer...
I like to introduce.... Ms. Mira!!!
She was also a very sweet person, as far as we know her...
The back row doesn't mind to be silent in her class,
because she was tooooooooo nice!
I went back to Johor last holiday...
And guess what, we have a very good time there...
I spend my first few holiday staying at my granpa's house at batu pahat, and we helped him to clear up the house, just like a Gotong Royong Perdana!!!
I even put a flag on the roof for our oncoming National Day...
After a tiring morning, we went to the BP Mall and the Summit BP to do some shopping...
Its good to play some bowlings with the family!!!