Tuesday, January 6, 2009

INDIE Music and How It Affected Me.

Monday, December 22, 2008
12:26:16 AM

The word ‘indie’ itself explained everything that it comes from the word ‘independent’, which indicated the freedom of producing music from your own bedroom or even from the regular jamming session. The music was then edited by raw editing software, without any high cost mixing and effects instruments. The tracks were then burned in a single disc which usually contains only 5 or 6 tracks. I remember the time I got the demo disc of Hujan, Check Check Rock Rock from one of my friends a few months ago. I was not initially a fan of independent music, but somehow, it takes my interest. I laughed when some of friends sneaked out from the hostel only to watch the Indie Fest 2007 held in Taman Tasik Permaisuri. However, now I know how good that underground independent music is. So guys and girls, try indie.

1 comment:

.suzy. said...

i do luv indie ma~


Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...