Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Materialistic; Who to be blamed?

Friday, November 28, 2008

It was almost 2 am and I was still typing my thoughts into words. It was a quite tiring day at work, and I was so pleased that my pay day is finally approaching. There is nothing but one thing that I keep on thinking while at work today, which is how a person could be so materialistic. It was realistic and relevant, though, how people see the benefit of being materialistic. I would indifferently disagree if somebody said to me that ‘Syahmi, love is something that money can’t buy.’ In our world today, money is the first thing in place, in order to keep our very own survival or to establish a well being community of our own under our control. It might sound difficult but in a vernacular language, it means that we need money as our basic needs, not only for pleasure but also for surviving. It was significant and the scenario could be obviously seen all around the community in the recent world. Think about it, and ask yourself. Are you materialistic enough to survive???

No comments:


Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...