Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Am I That Bad?

Sunday, November 30, 2008

First thing first, just realized that Nur Azleen had written something about I been calling her before her TOEFL. Come on, pal, is it necessary to write about that in your post? Including the picture? I wouldn’t mind, just nobody had ever done that for me before. Anyway, thanks. I will always appreciate that. I had realized one common pattern in almost everyone in the blogosphere, especially those Glendalians. Most of us were obviously writing about love, affairs and relationship. Why is that so, my friends? Well, to make this more interesting, I will write about my very own personal relationship with my girlfriend. My girlfriend and I have been together since we were in form 1, when we were 13 years old. People who know this have been asking me countless times about me getting bored of her, or even the relationship we were having. My answer, it is boring. It have been too long, and we couldn’t even remember our first anniversary (to be specific, our first time getting together). It was a long, long time ago and we were very young at that time. It was a sad thing that we couldn’t remember our own anniversary. However, we were very happy to have each other until now and hopefully, until the end of time. She called me last night, about 30 past 1 in the morning. I have to wake up and stay awake because she can’t sleep. If it was possible, I would stay with her until the sun rises. But we were both running out on credits. So, we have to keep it short and simple. Have I mentioned about my plan for SAT yet? I guess it will not be easy for me to be alone. I plan to go to Shah Alam the next Wednesday, and stroll around the city all by myself. Hopefully it will be so much fun to spend some time with myself. Today, the class placement has been released at the SOS. Asnida told me about it this morning, and asked me if I want her to check it for me. I guess not yet, for I was not ready to face another bad news. But don’t worry; I will let you know when I do, later. I have some problem to log into my blogger account, and I was so mad at it. I’ve tried it times and times again, but they keep saying that my account is not valid. The worst thing is, now I forgot my new password… I will try again… To remember well my passwords…

1 comment:

asnidahani said...

wey..
lg 1 x paham..
ape kaitan ngn bad??
ish..


Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...