Saturday, December 13, 2008

It She Was About to Die…


Wednesday, December 10, 2008
1:17:42 AM

This is my personal, especially dedicated post to my great grandmother, my very own ‘moyang’. She was staying at my grandmother’s house (which was located only next to mine), being very disabled for her age which almost reached 100 years old. As we know, an old person who was not having any medical records of health problem will finally die of aging. This is what I had about to witness in front of my eyes. My great grandmother has been staying with us since I was still studying in ASiS, which made that about three years ago. I have been spending a lot of time with her, and she was always there when I was about to leave for KL. Now, the talkative old woman that I know is not able to move around all by herself, and need assistance to even go to the toilet. She was dying, and it was obvious to me. I hope if she was meant to die in the closest time, she will die with me by her side. I love her, and I want her to know that we all not reluctant to let her go. She lived long enough and by the time she should go, she will go with all of our prayers. She can’t recognize me anymore, but its ok, because I’m fine with that. It was not her fault at all. Not at all.

“Segala puji bagi Tuhanku, rabbal jalallah yang menguasai setiap sesuatu. Kurniakanlah rahmat dan kesejahteraan kepada kami, hamba-hambamu ya Allah. Berikan kekuatan kepada kami bagi menempuhi setiap kesukaran, ujian dan dugaan yang engkau turunkan. Tetapkanlah hati-hati kami sebagai hati-hati yang sentiasa mengingatimu dan gentar dengan pembalasanmu. Berikan rahmat dan keberkatan kepada saudara-saudara kami yang masih hidup dan juga yang telah meninggal dunia. Hanya kepadamu, Tuhan sekalian alam, tempat kami memohon pertolongan. Rabbi yasir, wala tu’assir ya Allah.”


No comments:


Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...