Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Al-Insyirah; 6-7, the Best Way to Overcome Stress

Wednesday, December 03, 2008
1:48:10 AM

“Verily, with the hardship, there is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two relief) [6]. So when you have finished (from your occupation), then stand up for Allah (i.e. stand up for prayer) [7].”

Days ago, I was really tensed up. My head severely ached and I can’t for almost all night. Why? I was so tired from the day’s physical labor and the night’s SAT revisions. I was so blurred, lost inside myself with nothing to do. Everything for me is not right, and I really want to let it all out. An urge to smoke appeared inside of me (frankly saying, I do smoke when I was really tensed up). I just don’t know what to do. After my Isyak prayer (which I usually done at midnight), I grab my phone and perused the soft copy of Al-Quran in it. There, I found those magnificent words which I had mentioned above. Remember, my friends, or to be specific, my Islamic brothers and sisters, whenever you are stressed out, recite Al-Insyirah. Recite Al-Quran. Whenever you feel uneasy, perform your Solat. There lies the peace and calamity.

No comments:


Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...