Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Attempt to Flirt With the 'Kakak Sani Express': FAILURE.

Only one paper left, the last one-hour paper of Language Awareness subject tomorow. I just can't wait for it to end. 

After having our lunch just now, my friends and I went to the Sani Express ticket counter in front of INTEC to buy my ticket. As I asked the Kakak to give me the ticket on Saturday, 1st of November 2008, Sari asked, 

"Nape ko x balik ngan Akmal jer?"

"Akmal balik ari Jumaat r... Jumaat aku nak jamming..."

"Laa... Baek ko balik ngan Paan, kan ke die balik ari Sabtu?"

Suddenly I feel like a fool... That was right, so I asked Paan to call his mother and asked her if I can go home with him...

"Setel, mak aku cakap xde hal..."

Then I went back to the counter and asked my money back from the kakak...

"Kak, dah print lom tiket tu?"

"Lom agi... Nape? X jadi ek?"

"Hehehe... X jadi r kak... Sori ek.."

Then everyone like...

"Sengal r ko, Syahmi... Nape x balik ngan Paan jer?"

"Ntah r... X terfikir r plak ak nak balik ngan Paan... X kisah r, bleh r pegi Sunway Pyramid sok!!! Dah ade dwet!!!"

Maybe after the reading exam was finished, I was just put away all the Critical Thinking Skills... Never mind, now it was all done. Focus on my SAT this Disember. Pray for me, friends!!!

Here's some pictures when the Final Exam was running...

Pictures of myself in the Old Library...

So tension of that 'siot' thing called Precalculus...

Here is some pictures of those who sat in front of me in the Writing examination...

No comments:


Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...