Saturday, October 25, 2008

Still, and Still Struggling For My Precalculus


I had just finished studying precalculus. It was already something past 2 o’clock, and I was all alone in this room. Adib had gone to Cemara, Wahid went back home as well as Jad, and those two other guys who rarely sleep in this room. Alone, again and again. I put on my Walkman, and turn the volume higher. We have our Precalculus Test 3 today, and thank God it was not so hard. I missed my girl so much. We were planning to meet tomorrow, supposedly, but it was cancelled because I don’t have enough money to go there. I just don’t know if it was the right thing to do. When I was studying just now, I was just thinking of her. Feeling like taking my phone and to call her immediately, but I can’t for my phone’s credit is already finished. Somehow, my hands feels like to write her name on the badge for Zul’s group campaign. I really miss her, frankly. Last night I spent almost RM10 only to buy soft drinks and chocolates. It was typical for me when I was pressured or stressed; I love to eat chocolates and soft drinks. I know it’s bad, but who cares? I don’t…

No comments:


Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...