Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Shall Fear Not

I shall fear not of you.

Shall fear not of authority.

Shall fear not of worldly problems.

Shall fear not of the responsibilities.

Shall fear not the law of human.

Shall fear not the test He'd given me.

I fear Him and Him only. Whoever got on my way to Him won't stop me.

Take my life if you can, but you will never take my fear to Him.

If He'd put me to this, He shall take me through it.

Allah tasketh not a soul beyond its scope. For it (is only) that which it hath earned, and against it (only) that which it hath deserved. Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget, or miss the mark! Our Lord! Lay not on us such a burden as thou didst lay on those before us! Our Lord! Impose not on us that which we have not the strength to bear! Pardon us, absolve us and have mercy on us, Thou, our Protector, and give us victory over the disbelieving folk. (2:286)
I'll get through this, I will.

He will not put me here if  He knows that I'm not strong enough.

He put me through this for a reason. To spread His word in my own way.
To keep His word to myself.

Let me put it this way, guys. 
I was like a diamond in the mud.
Beautiful, but I was in the wrong place.
So maybe, I can just place myself in a glass of water.
Where I'll be beautiful again.
It's all about environment and atmosphere.
*dirty pebble or beautiful diamond; it's really your choice.*

P.S. Allah will make everything easier for me because I have faith in Him. JZKK.

Salam Alaik~

=)

No comments:


Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...