Sunday, September 7, 2008

What a Nite...



Yesterday nite is the longest nite in my life...
Really exhausting... But I think it worth everything... A very UNPREDICTABLE thing happen to be in one of the most important EVENTS in my life... Guess what? CONTINUE reading..........

I was planning to break fast with my girlfriend in The Summit USJ... It was about 7 o'clock when we were just queuing to buy a KFC to break our fast... That's when she got THE CALL...

Her father had suddenly came all the way from Kuantan, WITHOUT WARNING!!!
Yes, GUESS you know what happen next... I break fast with my FUTURE IN LAWS!!! ( the pain is excruciating, but I think I managed to take care of my self very well!!!)


She's great. My SIGNIFICANT OTHER. My NUMERO UNO. (it's hard to believe the fact that we have been together for about 6 YEARS...)

I love her. I really do. When I was in Form 3, I PUNCHED a JUNIOR because he called her something unpleasant (use your IMAGINATION)... She DIDN'T even know about this until now...

She's my very OWN Nurul Ashiqin... I am ready to **** anyone who are thinking about to STAND on OUR WAY...

No comments:


Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...