Friday, August 15, 2008

Here I go again...


It was another exhausting Wednesday that I have successfully gone through this week. As I slept at almost 2 in the morning the night before, I woke up at about 6.30 the next morning. It was hectic, it’s really hectic. Having my breakfast in the bus, on my way to INTEC, I arrived at almost half past 7. The reading class started at 8, up to 10 o’clock. I was sleepy like hell. It goes up that way all the way until the evening. Should I mention that I hate Wednesday very much? Well, I do in fact. How bad it could be? I need to bring my thick and heavy Precalculus textbook and the enormous USMT ring file. Not to forget, my sweater. I hate to say it but, all these thing makes me wonder if it worth the effort. Just trying not to be so pessimistic about all these, but sometimes just thinking about the present makes me see the reflection of the future. I had just done reading the book ‘Red Dust’ by Gillian Slovo, and at my first sight, it was a very difficult book to read. However, the way Slovo presented the plot and the verdict does build up the reader’s curiosity. He did a very good job in grabbing the reader’s attention. Yesterday, my lecturer mentioned about the novel by Dan Brown, The Da Vinci Code. Seriously, I almost forgot about the plot of that book. However, I admit that I do miss Brown’s writings. I hope she (my lecturer, Ms Farhana) also read the other Brown’s novel such as the Deception Point and the Angels and Demons. Those materials are my favorite books. I could read it for hours without stopping even for nature calls. I think I have spoken enough about books. Now, I shall start scribbling about my life around here. The band was not doing so well, I think we lack of integration among the members. I really hate it when people boast about their ability just because somebody asked for their favor. He shall get paid, sufficiently for what he said. The class was as happening as usual, we never shut up. The studies were a lot tougher, becoming more and more complicated by days. The cognition process forced us to work tirelessly to prepare ourselves for the final exam……

No comments:


Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...