Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Finally, in INTEC I’ve Been…


Wow… It has been a while since I last updated my blog. A month of hectic and unofficial affairs that had kept me busy. It had been two weeks already of my life in INTEC. Shall I describe this place as a perfect and conducive place to study? I will tell you how it felt to be an INTEC student after this. First of all, my first time of being in Shah Alam. We departed from Kuantan in the afternoon, and the car was really hot. We arrived at Putrajaya about 8 o’clock and stayed there for an hour. Later on, we continue our journey to Shah Alam. About 10 o’clock, we arrived at my uncle’s sister-in-law flat house in Seksyen 6. Here comes the best part, my uncle was out to meet his former band, and they are planning to jam in Klang, and the most important thing is I tag along. We arrived at the studio about 12 o’clock in the middle of the night. On that very night, I experienced something that I never thought I could ever see in my life. A very professional live bands, The Anarooka, jamming in an old studio with the best underground performers ever. Not to forget, I also had experienced playing an Ibanez electric guitar which cost about RM8000 each. It was once used by Joe Wings. The next day, I registered in INTEC. Something that I had never expected. My room is on the fifth floor, and to make it worst, the apartment building has no lift. So that’s mean that I have to climb the stairs all to way to the fifth floor in order to reach my room. My room is consisted of 6 people. Guess what? Another surprise that had really surprised me. From all six people in the room, three of them was an ASiSian. It was really a coincidence.

No comments:


Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...